It’s summertime, and who doesn’t love a burger (or three)? However there comes a time every summer time when possibly, simply possibly, it’s time to put bun apart. We’re guessing that point has arrived. The subsequent time burgers are on the menu, do that Questified different to a hamburger bun.
Try the complete recipe beneath
Tortilla Chip Lettuce Wrap Burger
Yields: 5 Servings | Serving Measurement: 1 burger
Energy: 230 | Protein: 28g | Fats: 11g | Internet Carb: 4g
Complete Carb: 4g | Sugar: 0g
- 1 lbs (85%/15%) floor beef
- 1 egg
- 2 luggage Quest Ranch Tortilla Chips, crushed
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp floor pepper
- 10 butter lettuce leaves
- 10 sandwich pickle slices
- ¼ purple onion, thinly sliced
- 1 giant tomato, thinly sliced
- 1 giant slice of jack cheese, reduce into 5 items
- Cracked pepper
- In a big mixing bowl, use your fingers to combine the meat, egg, chips, mustard, salt and pepper.
- Separate the combination into 5 evenly sized balls after which press them flat, about ¾” in thickness.
- Put together a non-stick skillet with non-stick spray and activate medium warmth.
- As soon as scorching, add the burgers and prepare dinner for 3-4 minutes on both sides.
- When the burgers are nearly executed cooking, high every with a chunk of jack cheese.
- Construct your lettuce wrap burger by inserting two items of lettuce on high of one another, adopted by pickles, purple onion, tomato and a burger patty.
- End with desired condiments.