Are you craving one thing a little bit bit spicy and creamy but guilt-free? This rooster satay and broccolini dish ticks all of the containers, plus packs a dietary punch.
Hen thigh is a well-liked rooster minimize because it’s typically celebrated for the flavour and tenderness it supplies to any dish. Hen is flexible and works properly with most spices and herbs, and satay sauce is not any totally different.
We’ve swapped the standard peanut butter utilized in most satay sauces and changed it with almond butter. Whereas all nut butters are stuffed with wholesome fat to maintain your thoughts and physique wholesome, almonds boast a barely higher well being profile than peanuts as they’ve extra fiber, nutritional vitamins, and minerals. Nevertheless, you might be free to substitute almonds with peanut butter based mostly in your preferences.
Add in a little bit of lime juice to chop via the fats, a splash of soy sauce to deliver out the savory flavors, and a beneficiant quantity of sambal chili garlic for a spicy kick, and also you’ve obtained your self a decadently moreish sauce to cowl the rooster in. Be ready to need seconds!
If you are welcome to steam the broccolini if you happen to want, strive sauteeing it in a pan with some butter. Aside from being a tasty addition to any dish, butter accommodates many useful compounds and vitamins like calcium which assist construct and keep wholesome bones.
Don’t overlook so as to add salt and pepper to style earlier than serving. Take pleasure in!
Yields 2 servings of Keto Hen Satay with Broccolini
- 12 ounce boneless skinless rooster thighs
- Salt and pepper to style
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 1/3 cup almond butter
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoon chili-garlic paste
- 1 tablespoon lime juice, plus extra if wanted
- 200 gram broccolini
- 2 tablespoon butter
1. Measure out and put together all of the elements.
2. Reduce the rooster thighs into smaller items. Season the rooster thighs with salt and pepper to style.
3. Make the sauce by combining almond butter, soy sauce, chili-garlic paste, and lime juice. Stir to mix properly and put aside.
4. In a frying pan, add the avocado oil and the sliced rooster thighs and let cook dinner over medium to excessive warmth till inside temperature reaches 165F.
5. Add about half of the sauce to the rooster slices within the frying pan. Stir properly and ensure all sides of the rooster slices are lined. Save the opposite half for serving.
6. Sautee the broccolini in a frying pan with butter.
7. Serve the rooster with the broccolini.
8. Serve with the additional sauce and lime slices.
This makes a complete of two servings of Keto Hen Satay with Broccolini. Every serving comes out to be 702 energy, 57.4g fats, 7.8g internet carbs, and 40.6g protein.
|12.00 ounce boneless, skinless rooster thighs||486||30.4||0||0||0||57.7|
|0.00 none salt and pepper||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|1.00 tablespoon avocado oil||120||13.6||0||0||0||0|
|0.33 cup almond butter||507||45.8||15.5||8.5||7||17.3|
|1.00 tablespoon soy sauce||8||0.1||0.8||0.1||0.7||1.3|
|2.00 teaspoon chili-garlic paste||15||1||0.7||0.1||0.7||0.8|
|1.00 tablespoon lime juice||4||0||1.3||0.1||1.2||0.1|
|200.00 gram broccolini||60||1||12||6||6||3.8|
|2.00 tablespoon butter||203||23||0||0||0||0.2|
|Per Serving (/2)||701.83||57.44||15.2||7.4||7.8||40.59|