Whip up this dish very quickly! The healthful components make it an ideal alternative for lunch, dinner, or as leftovers the following day.
It may be onerous to determine what to eat day by day and to maintain your weight loss program balanced whereas on a jam-packed schedule. This creamy rooster and broccoli dish makes busy days simpler with easy components you possibly can in all probability discover in your fridge. Hen breasts are excessive in protein and style scrumptious when paired with the creamy sauce. Be happy to substitute it with rooster drumsticks or thighs, though word that this can change the dish’s dietary profile.
Broccoli is also referred to as one of many highest sources of plant protein accessible. It incorporates important vitamins wanted to maintain our physique wholesome, together with iron, potassium, and magnesium. It’s additionally packed filled with fiber to enhance your intestine well being and maintain your digestive system operating easily.
The creamy sauce pairs completely with the rooster and broccoli, and the addition of the sun-dried tomatoes brings out the pure umami flavors of the rooster broth. Ensure so as to add sufficient of the shredded cheese and cream cheese, as it would take the sauce to the following stage. Dairy merchandise like cheese style unbelievable, however in addition they present a punch of calcium—which is required to maintain our bones and enamel sturdy.
Be happy to substitute in any melty cheese you’d like, based mostly in your style preferences. We love a mix of mozzarella, parmesan, and cheddar for that excellent mixture of stretchy, nutty, wealthy goodness!
Yields 4 servings of Keto Creamy Hen & Broccoli
- 16 ounce boneless, skinless rooster thighs
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed pink pepper flakes, non-compulsory
- Salt and pepper to style
- 3 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 10 ounce broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 4 ounce cream cheese
- 1/3 cup rooster broth
1. Measure out and put together all of the components. Chop the rooster into cubes.
2. Add the rooster to a bowl and season with Italian seasoning, crushed pink pepper flakes, and salt and pepper. Toss to coat the rooster with all of the seasonings.
3. In a frying pan, add the olive oil and the seasoned rooster. Cook dinner over medium excessive warmth till inner temperature reaches 165F.
4. Add the minced garlic and prepare dinner for 1 – 2 minutes. Then add the broccoli and chopped sun-dried tomatoes. Stir and prepare dinner for two – 3 minutes or till broccoli begins to show comfortable.
5. Add the mozzarella cheese and cream cheese. Warmth till the cheese begins to soften.
6. As soon as the cheese has melted, add the rooster broth and stir to mix.
7. Serve and luxuriate in!
This makes a complete of 4 servings of Keto Creamy Hen & Broccoli. Every serving comes out to be 430 energy, 33.5g fats, 6.5g internet carbs, and 26.6g protein.
|16.00 ounce boneless, skinless rooster thighs||649||40.5||0||0||0||76.9|
|3.00 tablespoon olive oil||358||40.5||0||0||0||0|
|1.00 teaspoon italian seasoning||3||0.1||0.6||0.4||0.2||0.1|
|0.25 teaspoon crushed pink pepper flakes||1||0.1||0.3||0.1||0.1||0.1|
|0.00 none salt and pepper||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|3.00 teaspoon recent garlic||13||0||2.8||0.2||2.6||0.5|
|0.25 cup sun-dried tomatoes||35||0.4||7.5||1.7||5.9||1.9|
|10.00 ounce broccoli||99||1.2||20.4||9.4||11||6.8|
|0.50 cup mozzarella cheese||168||12.5||1.2||0||1.2||12.4|
|4.00 ounce cream cheese||388||38.6||4.7||0||4.7||7|
|0.33 cup rooster broth||5||0.2||0.4||0||0.4||0.5|
|Per Serving (/4)||430||33.5||9.5||2.9||6.5||26.6|