Are you on the lookout for a simple weeknight meal? Look no additional! Tantalize your style buds with this hen burrito bowl—packed stuffed with protein, spices, and taste. Hen is a keto staple favourite for a cause. It’s excessive in protein and accommodates important amino acids wanted to maintain your physique wholesome. Protein helps preserve your muscle tissue robust, enhance your immune system, and even helps with weight administration.
Changing rice with cauliflower makes this dish low-carb and elevates its dietary profile, because it’s naturally excessive in fiber, antioxidants, and B-vitamins. Cauliflower is usually utilized in keto pizzas, stir-fries, and different dishes to make a very good carbohydrate alternative. Loosen up your meal with cauliflower and reap the burden loss and digestion advantages.
Don’t neglect the flavour! The addition of garlic, onion, and chili powder with a beneficiant serving to of paprika and cumin makes it scrumptious and extremely warming for these colder days. The tomatoes add a pleasant acidity to the dish and assist steadiness out some stronger flavors. Be happy to interchange the canned tomatoes with contemporary ones, for those who’d desire.
Earlier than serving, sprinkle on the cheese of your alternative and a few salt and pepper. This recipe additionally retains nicely, making it a fantastic work-day lunch choice. Simply keep in mind to separate the cauliflower rice and hen combine from one another, so it doesn’t get soggy. You possibly can then assemble it everytime you need.
Yields 4 servings of Keto Hen Burrito Bowl
- 16 ounce floor hen
- 4 tablespoon olive oil, divided
- 1/2 medium yellow onion, minced
- 450 gram cauliflower
- 12 ounce canned diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 cup hen broth
- 2 cup monterey jack cheese
- Salt and pepper to style
1. Measure out and put together all of the elements.
2. In a frying pan, add half the olive oil and minced onion and fry on medium warmth till translucent.
3. Rinse the cauliflower and chop it till riced in a meals processor.
4. Add the bottom hen to the pan and cook dinner till hen is cooked completely and begins to brown. Then take away from warmth.
5. Add the opposite half of the olive oil to the pan and add the riced cauliflower. Fry on medium warmth for about 2 – 3 minutes.
6. Add within the seasonings: garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, chili powder, and cumin. Stir collectively nicely.
7. Add within the drained diced tomatoes and hen broth. Stir to mix nicely and warmth for 1 – 3 minutes. Convey this to a simmer and let the cauliflower take in all of the juices.
8. Put the hen that you simply put aside again into the frying pan. Stir nicely to mix.
9. High with monterey jack cheese. Let this sit on the range for 1 – 3 minutes, lined, so the cheese can soften.
10. Serve and revel in!
This makes a complete of 4 servings of Keto Hen Burrito Bowl. Every serving comes out to be 564 energy, 42.3g fats, 5.9g web carbs, and 38.1g protein.
|16.00 ounce floor hen||649||36.7||0||0||0||79.1|
|4.00 tablespoon olive oil||477||54||0||0||0||0|
|0.50 medium yellow onion||21||0.1||4.8||0.7||4.1||0.6|
|450.00 gram cauliflower||104||2.3||18.5||10.4||8.1||8.1|
|12.00 ounce canned diced tomatoes||54||0.9||11.8||6.5||5.3||2.7|
|1.00 teaspoon garlic powder||10||0||2.3||0.3||2||0.5|
|0.50 teaspoon onion powder||4||0||0.9||0.2||0.8||0.1|
|1.00 teaspoon paprika||6||0.3||1.2||0.8||0.4||0.3|
|0.50 teaspoon chili powder||4||0.2||0.7||0.5||0.2||0.2|
|1.00 teaspoon cumin||8||1||0.9||0.2||0.7||0.4|
|0.25 cup hen broth||4||0.1||0.3||0||0.3||0.4|
|2.00 cup monterey jack cheese||914||74.2||1.7||0||1.7||60|
|0.00 none salt and pepper||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Per Serving (/4)||564||42.3||10.8||4.9||5.9||38.1|