Take a look at this low-carb, nutrient-packed teriyaki bowl recipe that’s positive to please the entire household.
Teriyaki sauce and rooster go collectively extremely properly, however most teriyaki sauce recipes are stuffed with added sugar. Nonetheless, this recipe is totally sugar-free, as an alternative changed with erythritol to get that signature sweet-salty combine all of us acknowledge and love. The addition of floor ginger, garlic powder, and soy sauce brings some oriental-infused taste that pairs properly with rooster.
Hen thigh is our most well-liked meat lower for this recipe. Nonetheless, be happy to substitute it with rooster breast or drumstick.
The perfect a part of this bowl is layering the totally different components. The vegetable combine, consisting of zucchini, onion, and broccoli, provides a punch of nutritional vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and fiber to maintain your pores and skin, mind, and digestive system wholesome and working at optimum. Including in some spring onions and sesame seeds offers a pleasant crunch.
Substitute the rice you get with conventional teriyaki bowls with a more healthy, lighter substitute—cauliflower. Whereas it would seem to be a bizarre carbohydrate alternative, cauliflower’s barely crunchy texture and delicate taste make it a well-liked rice substitute for a lot of keto recipes, and this one is not any totally different.
This bowl tastes wonderful freshly served however will even maintain properly for a few days within the fridge. Make sure the rooster, veggie combine, and cauliflower rice are stored in separate containers, so the components don’t get soggy.
Yields 1 serving of Keto Hen Teriyaki Bowl
- 6 ounce boneless, skinless rooster thighs
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon powdered erythritol
- 1/4 teaspoon floor ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 1/2 medium zucchini, diced
- 1/4 medium yellow onion, diced
- 2 tablespoon butter
- Salt to style
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 2 ounce broccoli, steamed
- 1 medium inexperienced onion, thinly sliced
- 3 ounce cauliflower rice
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
1. Measure out and put together all of the components.
2. Minimize the rooster thighs into small chunk sized items.
3. In a bowl, mix the sauce components for the rooster: soy sauce, powdered erythritol, floor ginger, garlic powder, and avocado oil right into a bowl. Stir to mix properly.
4. In a frying pan over medium warmth, add the diced rooster items to the pan and cook dinner till inside temperature reaches 165F.
5. Pour the sauce on the cooked rooster items. Take away from pan and put aside.
6. Cook dinner the greens by including the butter, zucchini, yellow onion, sesame seeds, broccoli, and inexperienced onion. Sautee this for 3 – 5 minutes. Season with salt.
7. Cook dinner the cauliflower rice and avocado oil collectively on medium warmth for 4 – 6 minutes.
8. Make the teriyaki bowls by combining the cauliflower rice, greens, and rooster right into a bowl.
9. Serve and revel in!
This makes a complete of 1 serving of Keto Hen Teriyaki Bowl . Every serving comes out to be 780 energy, 67.2g fats, 10.9g internet carbs, and 35.6g protein.
|6.00 ounce boneless, skinless rooster thighs||243||15.2||0||0||0||28.9|
|1.00 tablespoon soy sauce||8||0.1||0.8||0.1||0.7||1.3|
|1.00 tablespoon powdered erythritol||0||0||0||0.0||0.0||0.0|
|0.25 teaspoon floor ginger||1||0||0.3||0.1||0.3||0|
|0.25 teaspoon garlic powder||3||0||0.6||0.1||0.5||0.1|
|1.00 tablespoon avocado oil||120||13.6||0||0||0||0|
|0.50 medium zucchini||16||0.4||2.9||1.1||1.8||1.2|
|0.25 medium yellow onion||10||0||2.4||0.3||2.1||0.3|
|2.00 tablespoon butter||203||23||0||0||0||0.2|
|0.00 none salt||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|0.50 teaspoon sesame seeds||8||0.6||0.3||0.2||0.2||0.2|
|2.00 ounce broccoli||20||0.2||4.1||1.9||2.2||1.4|
|1.00 medium inexperienced onion||5||0||1.1||0.4||0.7||0.3|
|3.00 ounce cauliflower rice||21||0.3||4.3||1.7||2.6||1.6|
|1.00 tablespoon avocado oil||120||13.6||0||0||0.0||0.0|
|Per Serving (/1)||780||67.2||16.8||5.8||10.9||35.6|