Flip to seasonal produce to encourage a fruit-forward cocktail, resembling this super-easy, 5-ingredient, 10-minute batch of Pomegranate Rosemary Margarita. Shun the sugary, pretend margarita mixes and use recent lemon or lime juice, pomegranate juice, pomegranate arils, rosemary, silver tequila, and a contact of agave to taste these super-food drinks! The fuchsia coloration is off the charts beautiful, and the flavour sparkles with recent fruit flavors. This can be a nice drink to serve over the vacations, through the winter, or any time of the 12 months. I used freshly squeezed pomegranates for juice, in addition to the arils from my bushes in my backyard, however you may also discover recent squeezed pomegranate juice and recent or frozen pomegranate arils (the seeds) accessible in lots of markets. Strive a cinnamon sugar rim across the edges of your glass, or skip it and keep on with the margarita itself.
This recipe for fruit-forward, 5-ingredient, 10-minute, low-sugar Pomegranate Rosemary Margarita sparkles with vivid flavors, and relies on seasonal produce, resembling pomegranates and citrus.
- 1 cup pomegranate juice, pure, unsweetened
- 1 cup recent lemon or lime juice
- 2 tablespoons agave syrup
- ½ cup silver tequila
- 1 cup pomegranate arils, recent or frozen
- 4 recent rosemary sprigs
- 20 small ice cubes (or 8 giant ones)
Cinnamon Sugar Rim (non-compulsory):
- Place pomegranate juice, lemon juice, agave syrup, silver tequila, and pomegranate arils, and recent rosemary sprigs in a shaker container or pitcher.
- Shake or combine properly.
- If desired, rim 4 margarita or highball glasses (about 12 ounces) with cinnamon sugar. To make rim: Run a lemon half alongside the sting of the glass to moisten it. Combine the sugar and cinnamon collectively in a small dish. Dip the rim of every glass within the combination and permit to dry for a couple of minutes.
- Fill every of the glasses with 5 small (or 2 giant) ice cubes.
- Pour the margarita combination into every glass (about ¾ cup per glass).
- Serve instantly. Might serve with a small spoon to seize these scrumptious pomegranate arils.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Class: Beverage
- Delicacies: American
- Serving Dimension: 1 serving
- Energy: 103
- Sugar: 13 g
- Sodium: 6 mg
- Fats: 0 g
- Saturated Fats: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 14 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 0 g
Key phrases: margarita, pomegranate margarita, alcoholic beverage, alcohol drink
For different lighter cocktail recipes take a look at a few of my favorites:
This put up might comprise affiliate hyperlinks. For extra info click on right here.