Do you know that over half of all journeys taken in Scotland are below 3.2 miles and 15% are below 0.7 miles? Because of this hopping on a motorcycle may very well be an awesome possibility for a lot of of your staff.
On this webinar, we give you an summary of the number of implausible help companies out there to make sustainable journey straightforward and accessible to your organisation and employees! Joined by Biking Scotland, Power Saving Belief and Sustrans, we lined a variety of instruments, funding, programmes, recommendation and data to help!
- 3:02 Biking Scotland
- 15:56 All about Like to Journey
- 25:27 Power Saving Belief (EST)
- 40:30 Sustrans – Approach to Work
- 53:00 Your questions answered
Webinar audio system
- Power Saving Belief (EST) – Peter Baker, Technical Analyst
- Approach to Work – Kate Lesenger, Challenge Officer
- Biking Scotland – John Higham, Improvement Officer
- Like to Journey – Angus Rodney, Enterprise Improvement Coordinator
Right here yow will discover hyperlinks to all contributors’ web sites and helpful assets that present data on how you can get extra working folks into driving.
- Register for the Biking Pleasant Employer Award and fund right here.
- Expressions of curiosity might be registered right here.
Energy Saving Belief:
Entry details about grants and loans for:
For extra data contact – email@example.com