1. Preheat the oven to 425 F or 218 C.
2. Combine flaxseed with water and permit to take a seat for quarter-hour when you put together the cauliflower combination.
3. Grate the cauliflower with a cheese-grater, or in case you have one, use a meals processor to grind it up.
4. As soon as the cauliflower is prepared, add it to a medium sauce pan on low to medium warmth and heat for roughly 5 minutes to take away a few of the moisture.
5. Take away the bottom cauliflower from the warmth and switch to a big bowl together with the flaxseed combination, quinoa flour, dietary yeast, herbs and spices, and salt and pepper.
6. Combine collectively nicely, then unfold the dough into two pizzas on cookie sheets lined with parchment paper or greased with olive oil.
7. Put pizzas into the oven and permit the crusts to prepare dinner for 10 minutes.
8. Whereas crusts are cooking, sauté chopped onion and garlic collectively in a small sauce pan over medium warmth till browned.
9. Take away pizza crust from oven and add sliced tomatoes, onions and garlic, and peppers (and every other greens that you simply select that want cooking), and place pizzas again within the oven for quarter-hour.
10. After quarter-hour, take away the pizzas and add the spinach, then switch the pizzas again into the oven for one more 5 minutes.
11. After a complete of half-hour, the pizza toppings must be cooked and the spinach barely wilted together with the perimeters of the pizzas browned. Take away from the oven and add avocado.
12. Slice, serve, and luxuriate in!